Re: No contacts after flash

On 22/03/16 23:28, Nathan Haines wrote:
On 03/22/2016 04:06 PM, Gareth France wrote:
So my phone was wiped and restored as planned. After placing my backed
up files where they belong the calls history is working however the
contacts are missing. I tried adding a contact into the blank contacts
app and now have a contact called 'Test' but this has not affected the
data in the addressbook directory. Deleting the addressbook directory
entirely doesn't have any affect and I don't seem to be able to add any
new contacts any more either.

So where is it getting this data from and how do I change it back to
where it should be?

First question: did you reboot immediately after restoring your files? (And if not, you might want to re-restore your contacts database and reboot.)

No I don't think I did but I have tried that several times.