FAO: BQ - A little help, please

I'm sure many on here are familiar with my story:
Smashed screen
ordered replacement android version
paid local shop to fit
local shop broke/disconnected my accelerometer and refuse to accept this
BQ offered through this forum to look at it for me and figure out what they have done
I declined as I can't be without the phone

My new screen is now smashed to pieces, probably a combination of my case having broken, cheap parts and poor fitting! So could whoever made the offer from BQ please get in touch with me to advise how I may return the phone and the likely/worst case scenario costs of sorting this mess.

Cheers
Gareth

Follow ups