Re: Context based volume

Hi,

Is there a plan to have sound settings in a per-role basis?

I just looked at sound settings: it's all mixed and  I don't see how to
change settings of the different roles.

The only way that "seems" to work is using the volume buttons when the role
is active which is challenging. By the way, during a call the volume
changes are not as linear as I expected (nexus 4), often getting on mute
while trying to reduce the volume.

Anyone noticed that?

Best Regards,
Felipe.