Re: http daemon

I hadn't replied to this question previously, because I thought you specifically wanted the server to be provided by the app store. Now in the light of your other question
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg19168.html
I get to think that maybe this isn't actually such a strict requirement of yours, so here goes:

You can run a simple webserver like this:
python3 -m http.serversource: http://askubuntu.com/questions/617102/ubuntu-phone-simplehttpserver-python

I'm not sure whether this is preinstalled on ubuntu touch, or whether you need to install it (via making the system writable and apt install, or via other means).

Similarly as with my reply to your other question, I guess it should be possible to write a .desktop file that would start this web server via an icon if you so desire.