Re: M10 launch

hi,
Am Montag, den 28.03.2016, 16:46 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> El lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016 16:22:48 (CEST), Gareth France
> <gareth.france@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
>

> > > Are you sure that this is the Ubuntu version and not the Android
> > > one?
> > >
> > >      matthias
> > >

> > Of course. Why do you ask?
>
> Because I did not know that BQ sells already the Ubuntu version.  I
> went
> to their store in Internet in Spain, and yes they started and the
> page says
> that the shipping will start in the 2nd half of April.

shipping will ... pre-ordering is available since today though [1] ...

(should be the same in the spanish store ... there is a header at the
very top of the store page promoting it)

ciao
	oli

[1] https://store-de.bq.com/de/ubuntu-edition/?utm_source=tiendabq&utm_
medium=banner&utm_campaign=ubuntueditionaquarism10/