Re: Dekko IMAP save sent emails

On Monday, 28 March 2016 18:48:32 CEST, Louis Holbrook <accounts@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My phone crashed the other day and had to reset. I then discovered, upon
configuring Dekko to my IMAP accounts again, that the IMAP and SMTP
servers now are different "mailbox" entries in the program. Before I
used to save my sent emails to a "sent-"folder in my IMAP account, but
now I have to set up a separate SMTP server for the sending, which
doesn't give me the folder list on the IMAP server for saving. In fact,
it doesn't show anything in the "select folder"-choice, just a blank
page.

Are there some hidden tricks here one should know about?

I found the same when I installed a new device around 4 weeks ago; this must be a new 'feature' (I would call it a bug); I could manage it with copy over the files from my working E4.5;

one should file a LP issue

matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone