Re: One year BQ E4.5 / Un año con el BQ E4.5

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 10:29 AM, Cesar Herrera <chg1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I bougt the Ubuntu phone because I wanted it as a little pc where I could
> run a program, make python programs and perhaps make apps. I like the
> Terminal app.
> What I don't know is if a common user finds in Android or Iphone apps that
> aren't in Touch and are useful for him. If he preffers the other phones.
> And to know if he can write docs, have notes ...

There are a bunch of core apps that provide that functionality, even
integration with EverNote if I remember correctly :)
I'd say the best way to know if it covers all your usecases is to have a
look at the apps in the app store and see if you can find all you need! :)

Cheers,
Andrea