Re: M10 launch

does anyone know which mouse and keyboard to use with it?  just any bluetooth ones or is there preferred/tested brands to get?
Ted

      From: Gareth France <gareth.france@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 7:01 PM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] M10 launch

On 28/03/16 21:51, Mitchell Reese wrote:

> > I've still got to pay to have my E4.5 fixed somehow!
>
> What's wrong with it? Just ordered a new screen for mine - will
> replace myself.

Unfortunately I don't have the tools to replace myself these days.

The person I paid to replace the screen has damaged the accelerometer
somehow. The screen now no longer rotates and the accelerometer isn't
outputting any readings. Also the screen broke again after about a week,
at the bottom by the android buttons. A few weeks later it cracked right
across. I suspect the repair was inferior and I'm not convinced the
glass was much cop either to be honest.

It'll be going back to BQ for a full workover soon.