Re: Interruptions. When?

Hi guys,

Perhaps you didn't read the original post.

Randall was saying that he wants the ability to absolutely
custom-fine-tune notifications.

This is pure genius, not a waste of time.  Is this phone smart or dumb?
the iphone you talk about is dumb.  Dumb as a rock. I'm offended you
even put the two in the same conversation.  To fine tune notifications
brings us the ability to gain control over our time again.  Perhaps
focus on our sons and daughters and wives.

You are amazing if you have the power to ignore your notifications.  But
ignoring them is not the goal of what Randall was saying if you read it
again.  He was saying 'yes, notify me, but notify me the way that I
want, not the way the sender wants."

Sorry, but it's tough to watch one of the most revolutionary and simple
ideas to hit the list be shot down as if he was just trying to waste
your time.

I would LOVE that kind of notification control.

Thanks

Wayne (the other one)

--
Wayne Taylor
REALTOR

METRO EDGE REALTY
305-11331 Coppersmith Way,
Richmond BC V7A 5J9

c: 778-846-7357
o: 778-888-3888
e: wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.metroedge.ca
www.waynetaylor.ca

++++IMPORTANT+++++++++++

--> Why does my email look funny? <--
Because I'm serious about protecting your private communication with unbreakable security using free PGP encryption technology.  Want to get started now? Click here. http://waynetaylor.ca/pgp-protection/

--> Not using PGP? <--
That's your risk/choice and for you here is the standard disclaimer:
"This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately."