Re: Ubuntu phone typing issue during charging

Confirming this issue with some China-faked Nokia charger. This charger
messes with the screen on every phone I used it for (from various Nokia
devices I have here to bq E4.5 Ubuntu Edition). I've thrown the charger
away last week. It doesn't happen with original properly made chargers
for me. If this happens with the original BQ charger for you, you
probably should accept Victor's offer and get it replaced.