Re: How to prevent pausing app when screen locked?

Check:
gsettings get com.canonical.qtmir lifecycle-exempt-appids

Set:
One command in ONE line:

gsettings set com.canonical.qtmir lifecycle-exempt-appids
"['com.ubuntu.music', 'com.ubuntu.terminal', 'webbrowser-app',
'dekko.dekkoproject', 'mediaplayer-app']"

The first one is standard and you can add more as second and so on like
the terminal, the webbrowser and email program so you can switch between
theme while something is going on, too.

Greetings, Benno-007