Issues in uNav (I think from the system)

Hi,

There are several issues in uNav that IMHO they are comming from the system.

1. White screen:
I think it is because a high process and oxide kills the page.
I was thinking it could be this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/oxide-qt/+bug/1375215
But it was released, then maybe it's another issue (?).
I was experiencing this from months. I created this new bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1565470

2. GPS Denied in the middle of a route:
You're using the GPS, and without reason, it stops. It doesn't return more positions. If you cancel the route and set a new one, a popup will tell you that the GPS is denied.
I experienced this in OSM (From Alan) too.
You know uNav is not freeze because you can drag the map.
I created this new bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1565469

3. Freeze app: Same behavior that previous error, but you can't drag the map, then the app is totally freeze. I think it could be this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1557703
I didn't create a bug.

I said these bugs could be in the system side, because uNav hasn't dumps in its log.

Thanks in advance!

Follow ups