Installing Android on MX4

Hello,

Today I was working on my girlfriend budget smartphone (LG L Fino) and I
found it's great - plenty of apps launching and working MUCH faster than on
UT. Second thing I've found that is 'normal' android desktops/screens are
much better than scopes. Why? We can have in one 'desktop/screen' few of
widgets with functionality significantly better (more interactive) than on
UT scopes. And these widgets are always updated (no need to manual swipe
and wait few seconds to refresh like in UT). For now, I really don't see
the power of scopes in normal phone usage - I understand its philosophy,
but usability is really bad. In example: Today scope - what useful
information that scope is providing? For me - only weather. In Scopes can
be placed plenty of information and indeed there is - but most of them are
not needed in 95 % of time.
In shorts - I want to install Android instead of UT - how can I do that in
MX4 Ubuntu Edition?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156