Re: sd card vfat?

El día Monday, April 04, 2016 a las 08:06:26AM +0200, Vic G escribió:

> Hi Wayne!
>
> I've tested ext3 on SD card recently with krillin in rc300 and vegeta on
> stable and it cannot be read. I haven't found a bug about it, but for
> sure there is a project to fill it =).
>
> BR,

Hello Vic,

Do I have to format the SD card before insertion, for example with
another laptop, or how I can do the formatting with the BQ. When I do
insert a SD which contains already a vfat file system, it gives errors
but the file system is mounted; see the other thread here in the list
with Subject: how to unmount / format SD card

Should I file a bug in LP and if so, where exactly? Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)