Re: Maximized windows on BQ

Sorry mixed maximised and fullscreen modes in my previous mail.

Anyway just to confirm that this use case has been considered with the new
touch controls design. Lukas is currently implementing it and once it'll
land you will be able to tap the window with 3 fingers and then tap the
restore button that appears together with the other window controls in the
top left corner.

Cheers,
Vesa