Re: Saving pictures from the phone

Hi Michael,

For me, I just plug in the USB and unlock the phone, then the phone file
system is mounted and I can just copy whatever I want onto my computer.

I'm using Shotwell myself actually, and just choose "File ->Import from
folder" and then navigate to the folder on the phone.

This also seems to work fine for not copying already copied files.

Regards,
Folmer

Ubutnu 14.04 LTS with Shotwell 0.18