Re: File synch - could we get owncloud-client-cmd added to standard image?

Well, if the plafrom is configured to automatically add ~/bin to $PATH,
I would be surprised if it wouldn't also add ~/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH
automatically. haven't tried tho, so far I've only used standalone
binaries or things where we have all the deps in the seed already.