Re: Ubuntu phone typing issue during charging

In my bq Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition it doesn't happen with the original
charger.

Beside this I think using the mobile while charging is unavoidable when you
are in windowed mode, because your battery is drained very fast. In the
Ubuntu Table will be almost necessary.

| Sergi Quiles Pérez |