Re: Bq screen

OMG, Mitchell!

Drop your phone in the dust bin and have bq give you a new E5 for the
cost of shipping! Your odyssee is impossible, just feels like
something that makes you suffer with every single episode you watch!

bq, are you reading this? Stop this marketing nightmare and send a
free upgrade to Mitchell.

(Note, I am a happy E5 owner. No hardware issues for almost a year. I
of course have extra protection using an awesome FREITAG sleeve [1],
Made in Switzerland. May make a difference.)

Cheers, Peter

[1] http://www.freitag.ch/media/fundamentals/f28#