Dekko not showing To: and Cc:

Hello,

When I look at a concrete mail in Dekko (i.e. have opened it from the
list view), it looks like this

    the subject the subject the subject
    +--+ the sender's name
    |xx|
    +--+
    the body the body the body the body
    the body the body the body the body
    the body the body the body the body

i.e. it is missing some crucial information about
1. the sender's mails addr
2. the To: and Cc: of the mail;

IMHO it should look like this:

    the subject the subject the subject
    +--+ From: Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    |xx| To: ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    +--+ Cc:
    the body the body the body the body
    the body the body the body the body
    the body the body the body the body

Is this only because I do miss something in the configuration? If not
I will file a bug in LP. I'm receiving every day hundreds of mails from a
lot of technical mailing list I'm subscribed in and I often have to look
into the source of the mail to get an idea to which mailing list the
mail (with sometimes a nonsense Subject 'Help me') was sent.

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045