Re: Video scope & Youtube

I have alan popes youtube installed and that kicked in the youtube
videos from the movie scope, but i had one file that wouldnt preview so
i expect that could be a vimeo file, ill try installing the vimeo
player and see if that kicks in to today, but im sure they just used to
play without the players plugged in?

i think its early days with dekko and glad its built in, but i have to
remove it to install the one from openstore to get notifications
unconfined which is a pain, i think when you select in google options
dekko that dekko should be default when you click from a gmail in the
scope otherwise if unselected gmail opens...

Wayne