Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released

Hello!

So the all the BQ and Meizu devices finished (phased percentage is 100%)
right now so all users should have updates on their phones. That being
said, OTA-9.1 had an annoying bug regarding update notification [1] that
we fixed in OTA-10. Try rebooting your device, maybe that will unblock
the situation.

After OTA-10 things like this should not happen.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1508081

Cheers!

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak