Re: galery app && files on SD card

El día Saturday, April 09, 2016 a las 01:35:17PM +0200, Tomas Öqvist escribió:

> I have had a problem with the gallery app on my BQ E4.5 for a long time.
> First start loads everything but the latest date images than hangs.
> Following a restart the app shows only dates with no images and hangs. I
> uninstalled it yesterday to try and reinstall it, but I couldn't find it
> in the Ubuntu Store. I have resorted to use the camera app and swipe
> left to view pictures.

Gallery is in the Ubuntu Store, search for it (I did it right now).

Re/ your problem, try to remove the mysql database, i.e. this file:
/home/phablet/.local/share/com.ubuntu.gallery/database/gallery.sqlite

And, last but not least, don't top post.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045