small suggestions for uNav

Hello,

I'm a happy user of uNav. It gives me on my BQ E4.5 a fix within seconds
(with GPS only, I do not like be tracked with AGSP) and works nicely.
Thanks to the author Marcos Costales for this software.

On my other Linux mobile (the Openmoko Freerunner) I was used to use a
similar app, tangoGPS and later foxtrottGPS. Comparing this with uNav,
I'd like to suggest add some nice features to uNav:

1) While moving the app wrote a red line of the movement over the map,
nice to see where one have already been when lost and walking to find
some place :-)

2) When in movement, the app showed the speed with big red numbers in
the left upper corner of the screen.

3) A part of the + and - to change the zoom level, the number of the
actual OSM zoom level was displayed.

These are only small suggestions or wishes, no critics.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045