Re: Is there an option to turn off the 'low battery' sound?

Hi Victor,

There's not a switch for this at the moment, so I've filed a Wishlist
ticket for it at <
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-power/+bug/1568963>.

In the interim, since indicator-power is walks through XDG_DATA_HOME and
XDG_DATA_DIRS to find the low power sound, you can change the sound by
putting your own sound (or even an empty file) in
~/.local/share/indicator-power/sounds/Low battery.ogg