Re: owncloud sync on the phone.

Yes, upstart works in the click. I followed Filip's procedures on his Git
site, and it just simply worked.
I edited the oc.cfg for my userid, password and server.
I edited the oc-files.cfg for the directories I wanted to sync:
/home/phablet/Documents;UbuntuTouch/Documents
/home/phablet/Pictures;UbuntuTouch/Pictures
/home/phablet/Music;UbuntuTouch/Music
/home/phablet/Video;UbuntuTouch/Video

(on my laptop I keep them in a separate directory than my standard Music,
Video, Pictures, Documents - as I simply don't have enough room on my phone
to sync everything I keep on the laptop.

I put the files exactly where Filip stated. The Documents and Pictures from
my phone synced perfectly fine last night. To test going from laptop to
server to phone, I grabbed an Eddie Cochran album of mp3's and moved them
to UbuntuTouch/Music on my laptop (I sync UbuntuTouch from my laptop to my
ownCloud server).

A couple minutes later Eddie Cochran was on my ownCloud server. In mybe 5
or 10 minutes Eddie Cochran's Somthin' Else was on my phone.

Filip did all the work. I simply read his post, went to his Git site,
installed, and edited the config files his directions said to.