control of the cam app from remote

Hello,

I want to use the BQ E4.5 camera app to make some movie of another
Ubuntu device for presentation purpose. A part of something to fixate
the BQ E4.5 in the correct position in front of the other screen, I
would need something to control the camera (start and stop recording) to
not disturb the presition of the recording. I think in SSH'ing into the
BQ and use the 'start' / 'stop' of the cam there.

Is there some interface to do so from the phablet's shell cmd line, for
example through dbus commands?

The other Ubuntu device I want to record will be controlled by an
external keyboard/mouse, i.e. no finger swiping etc.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!

Follow ups