Re: control of the cam app from remote

El día Saturday, April 16, 2016 a las 05:23:30PM +0100, Wayne Ward escribió:

> ah well.. this might make it clear...
>
> have a pebble watch
> open app on pebble watch
> select take photo
> select record video
> and the ubuntu touch phone takes photo or records video
> rockwork is the program we use to configure the pebble watch to talk to
> the ubuntu touch phone / tablet :)

Thanks. I wasn't aware of this toy https://launchpad.net/rockwork
and I could not see after reading some pages if it really can control
the camera app. In any case, it shows that there are manners to control
some apps over bluetooth connected applications. And if this works, the
same should work somehow from the shell cmd line, I think, which I
would prefer for this what I intent to do.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!