Re: Apps I would like ....

On 20/04/16 11:52, Michel Renon wrote:
These last months, I done a small comparison of several softphones for ubuntu, and I tested 'Yate client' [1]
The interesting point is that it's written in Qt4, C++.
So it may be a foundation of an Ubuntu Touch sip phone, just like Trojita and Dekko. Please note that the source of client is in a subfolder of the complete Yate suite, and it uses libs shared with Yate server.
Hi Michel ..... I am having no success at all with Yate, or any of the other offerings, on my Ubuntu netbook. On an Android smartphone, the only one that I found to work properly was csipsimple. I really think you'd save a lot of trouble if you tried that one. It is only available for the Android platform, but as I say, Java is a good starting point.

Regards,        Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/