Re: Aquaris E4.5 screen broken, is disable touch possible?

Hi,
unity-system-compositor uses libinput to open up all devices found by udev
that have the properties ID_INPUT and then one or more of properties like
ID_INPUT_TOUCHSCREEN or ID_INPUT_KEY. Those properties are assigned by the
builtin input_id rules of udev. So a udev rule that identifies the evdev
device and sets those properties to "" should disable it.