Re: Owncloud Sync - How do you eat yours?

Be nice to have the option as ill have it syncing alll the time i have a data connection with 3 and get 8 gig which is available to me in UK and spain so have plenty of data in UK and spain were i travel so the ability to sync all the time would be great instant upload of picture from camera would be cool to pictutes directory as i guess owncloud when it does the sync 15 mins later it wont duplicate it ;)

Regards