Re: Owncloud Sync - How do you eat yours?

Forgot to mention - I also sync calendar and contacts every 15 minutes when connected to wifi.

On 04/22/2016 09:22 AM, bruce wrote:
I sync every 15 minutes.
I sync from my Ubuntu laptop, Ubuntu netbook and Windows laptop
I sync to a 9.0.1 ownCloud server hosted on my local LAN at home
For my phone, I sync Documents, Music, Pictures, and Video to /UbuntuTouch/Music, /UbuntuTouch/Documents, ... on my server and on my laptops

I do not have port 443 forwarded from the outside world to my ownCloud server at this point, so I only sync when I am at home and connected to my home wifi. I tore down my OpenVPN server on my VMWare server as I wanted to allocate the disk space elsewhere. Once I put an OpenVPN server up again, I will also sync when on the road when connected to my home LAN. (impatient me. I tore down my OpenVPN server about a week before VPN landed in OTA 10)

Bruce Griffis