Re: Aquaris M10 How to update

Sure, I set it to manual. Please post back if it works for you!

Mitchell

On Saturday, 23 April 2016 7:52:02 AM AEST, Andrea <jayaratna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mitchell,

I re-set my time zone, and I'm downloading the update (again). Let's see.

Andy

Hi Andy, I had the same issue. You need to manually change the timezone to
your location in settings. This fixed the issue for me. The update is
awesome! Good luck.

Mitchell

On Saturday, 23 April 2016 5:57:53 AM AEST, Andrea <jayaratna@xxxxxxxxx>