Re: M10 - Most simple way to install Remmina (remote desktop app)

Agree, an app at this point is the best of course. But I found this

http://askubuntu.com/questions/620740/recommended-way-to-install-regularcli-deb-packages-on-ubuntu-phone

Look further down. Chroot can bes used. Though i'm not really familiar with
that.

Maybe I remount in write mode once and install Remmina. Then with next boot
i hope everything works.

What do others think of that ?