Re: [dekko] messed up account setup

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sunday, 24 April 2016 12:46:52 CEST, Alexey Balmashnov <
> a.balmashnov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Tried to setup dekko on new device... While adding Gmail account got
>> inpatient, I think, when dekko tried to load/activate something, and then
>> pressed cancel at some point.
>>
>> Ended up in situation: dekko is running but there is no account
>> configured.
>> When I try to Add account, it says that there is an account for given
>> email
>> already. And there is no option to delete or continue setup of this
>> account
>> entry.
>>
>> Any ideas how to continue?
>>

> All Dekko config is below ~/.config and ~/.local, look for dirs there with
> dekko in its name and just wipe them away; details are in my booklet im
> github:
>

> https://www.gitbook.com/book/gurucubano/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/details
>
> it is for the BQ E4.5, but is the same for the M10,

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for suggestion. But upon restart of Dekko it detected not fully
configured account. So, I finished setup and it worked. Nice touch from
developers.

What I do not understand in Dekko now: it seems to work only with Inbox of
Gmail. I do not see other "folders". Is it really the case?

Cheers,
Alexey