Re: (Aquaris M10) First Impressions/Experiences/Warnings/Questions/Suggestions

El día Sunday, April 24, 2016 a las 04:00:48PM +0200, Alexey Balmashnov escribió:

> Turned out not so many are available in the retail shops, like MediaMarkt.
> At least here, in NL. Especially full-sized keyboards are lacking.

I bought this in Amazon.uk which works fine:
http://www.unixarea.de/TECHGEAR-qwerty-scan.jpg

> By the way, it looks like in desktop mode I still have to swipe to get
> launcher visible, it does not react on mouse near the edge. How is one
> supposed to interect with launcher in desktop mode?

If I go with the mouse pointer to the left side, "hitting the wall" with
it, the slides out.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!