Re: [tablet] Gmail: cannot compose message

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Alexey Balmashnov
<a.balmashnov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is not possible to use Gmail app on tablet. It uses non-mobile version of
> the gmail site, I believe. But in this mode on-screen keyboard doesn't work:
> it appears for a few moments and then gets deactivated.
>
> Is this a known issue?

Thanks for reporting that bug Alexey, I filed
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1574656 to track it. Note that there is a
workaround: when composing a new e-mail, focus another field first
(e.g. "Subject"), then focus "Recipients", and the OSK will remain
visible.

I’m not sure exactly what the issue is yet, but I’ll look into it.

Cheers,

 Olivier