[Development] Superuser repository broken

Hello!

I've been trying to download the source code for Ubuntu Touch so I can make
my ovation a cool project again.

Upon downloading the source code, It errors out with "fatal: remote error:
Git repository not found" and finally "error: Cannot fetch
CyanogenMod/android_external_koush_Superuser".

After searching Gerrit, I found "CyanogenMod/Superuser" and decided to try
it out by replacing "CyanogenMod/android_external_koush_Superuser" in
manifest.xml with "CyanogenMod/Superuser". It finds the repository, but
 then errors out with "fatal: Couldn't find remote ref
refs/heads/phablet-4.4.2_r1".

I'm guessing this means that the CyanogenMod repository is broken. Is there
a fix/workaround for this?

Thank you!
John