M10 issues, surprises and why does this list not like me?

Firstly, I have already posted this from my new tablet and it never
arrived. Sometimes I can post fine and other days you lot all ignore me. So
why does the server seem to have this love/hate relationship with me?

Now on to the good stuff! I have some issues with the new tablet and I'm
very pleased to say that most of it is nothing to to with the hardware or
software, the rest is trivial. For starters the first thing I learned is
that my bluetooth keyboard with trackpad really sucks! The case is a bit
fiddly, the catch is a bit hard to undo when it is in 'stand mode'.

Moving on to the tablet, it has been smooth, quick and very usable so far,
the big annoyance for me so far was the realisation that Dekko doesn't
automatically highlight the next email when you delete using the keyboard.
This makes deleting 40 junk emails a bit of a chore. Libre Office at times
just looks wrong (open a new document in tablet mode, swipe from the right
and close the program by swiping down. Now load again and it will try to
recover the document, decline this and an ugly message appears in the wrong
place). So, it's obvious that legacy apps are 90% of the way to where they
need to be.

All in all the experiance is not unplesant at all, however it does feel a
little odd. I don't feel like I could quite ditch my laptop yet. Having
said that the phone felt very similar during the transitional first few
days and now I'd choose it over anything else, so give me a week and we'll
see. The problem from what little I have seen is that the apps are not yet
mature enough, and the mature apps aren't native enough. It feels very much
like part way down the journey to something amazing and I shall continue to
remain on the edge of my seat counting down the days to each OTA.

Follow ups