Re: Torrent client for Ubuntu Phone

It's definitely doable, Transmission's backend talks to UIs through json
over http.

Tomaz Canabrava, who is sometimes in the #transmission freenode channel,
started some work on a QML frontend at
https://github.com/tcanabrava/transmission/commits/clean_code_for_qt5_v2
but it seems to have stalled.

You might want to contact Tomaz and take a look at his repo as a possible
collaboration or as a starting point for your own work.