Re: meizu pro 5

With regard to Convergence on MX5 Pro, there is NOT support for MHL on the
device, which is why Convergence is problematic.

There was discussion earlier about a wireless display alternative for
non-MHL devices via Miracast.    That would also be needed for Convergence
to come to MX4 and the BQ phones.    Difference in the underlying Android
versions are a little problematic here.

Search back on this mailing list and you should find the earlier discussion.

An update on the status of that project would be great, though, if anybody
here is directly involved?