Re: Call History and Call Duration

I've never use Call history to be honest but trying it out on my phone, I saw that you can swipe to the left and see additional actions for that item (in case you're still not familiar with Ubuntu Touch UI) then there's the information icon. The will show you all the details and recent calls including the duration of that person. ;)

      From: Marcin Wójcik <masheleni@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 9:26 AM
 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Call History and Call Duration

Hi,

I am trying to find where I can see a history of all my outgoing, missed and incoming calls,

The 'Recent' view shows a list, however it has a few drawbacks.

The one drawback is that the call duration is not displayed.

The second drawback is that, when I make or receive more than one call from the same number on the same day, I only see the latest call and it's time along with a number in brackets which indicates how many called were made/received to the number on that day.
I cannot see a list of all calls, along with the time of call and call duration.

Tapping on the number only loads the number into the dialer. Long-pressing the number brings up the checkbox view where you can select numbers to remove from the list. There is no way to view a complete history of calls from the 'recent' view.

How can I see all calls along with their duration on Ubuntu-Phone?

Regards,

Marcin