Re: Meizu MX4 awakes itself from standby

Same problem for me. MX4 with OTA-10.1.
The phone awakes itself from standby mode and it isn't possible to send it back to standby. This can happen if you use the phone and leave it on the table, or if you put the phone in your pocket. It's really annoying.

Already exist a bug report?

Marco