Re: [tablet] Tablet bricked.

El día Saturday, April 30, 2016 a las 01:29:23PM +0000, pac0@xxxxxxxx escribió:

> Is possible to reflash the tablet after complete formatted mmblock0?

I do not know the answer. Can you still activate the boot loader
(holding down audio Up button while pressing power-on)?

May I extend the question to others: Is it possible with the M10 to boot
from an external USB device or from the SD? If so, it should be possible
to overwrite the internal SSD from some image with dd(1).

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!