Re: [Bug?] Dekko and Contacts app not working together?

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Skyflyer <skyflyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Steps to reproduce issue:
>
> 1) Open Contacts app and enter a person and email
> 2) Open Dekko and compose new email
> 3) Start typing name of person that was entered in Contacts app
>
> I would expect that Dekko would pull the email info from the Contacts
> app.  Instead I'm seeing two separate address books, one in Dekko and
> one in Contacts.  I've search LP but no bugs reported.  Has this been
> discussed previously?

Hi Will,

the workflow when you find a bug is usually similar to:
1) look for the bugtracking page (on Launchpad) of the project affected by
the bug, in this case Dekko
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dekko

2) If you can't find the bug you experienced, and feel like contributing to
the platform (that'd be great :) ) you file a new bug by clicking on
"Report a bug", which you can find on the right :)

Thanks for taking the time to report your problem!

Andrea

~Will Atwood