Re: [Ubuntu-touch-announce] Landing team 04.05.16

To be fair, I think the complaint was in regard to the general mailing
list. As someone who doesn't get a lot of email myself, 95% of my alerts on
this account were for low-priority emails on this list. Which wasn't a
problem until I set up the account on my m10 and it alerted for every email.

But, since I appreciate the signal in the noise, I just switched off my
notifications to solve the problem.

And, besides, those complaining seemed to just want your email every day if
I read their complaints right. ;) Thanks for all you do!