Re: Is there a bug logged for extra dots added to text messages?

Thanks, Matthew.

It is the difference in behaviour with iOS and Android which tripped me up.
   I wasn't even aware of there being a "mode" here.

If I've already typed a period, it shouldn't be hard not to auto-add one.

Thanks for the bug!

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 7:06 AM, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>