Re: Installing fonts

Oh great, thanks !

I'm used to installing fonts with the font viewer so I did not know where they went after that. But it worked, thank you!

I've also noticed that the Ubuntu font family is not available in Libreoffice in Puritine, I don't know if this should be considered as a bug…

The question of fonts in general might be problematic in a confined environment. How are they going to be installable system-wide in the future? Will we have to install them within each application that requires it?

Guillaume