Re: Suspicious password prompt

I think it was because of that Jedi in your phone.  You must have spoken
"You don't need my password" and then he just let you go...

On 16-05-11 08:56 AM, Joseph Liau wrote:

> On 2016-05-11 08:52 AM, Pat McGowan wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Its a bug and will be fixed with a revert.
> Thanks. Would there have been any result had I entered a password?
>>
>> Pat
>>
>> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Joseph Liau <joseph@xxxxxxx
>> <mailto:joseph@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hello,
>>     I received this prompt (attached) after a recent ota update on
>>     the nexus 4. I had never seen it previously.
>>
>>     I am wondering:
>>     What is it?
>>     Why did it appear?
>>     Since I did not enter my password, why did it stop asking?
>>
>>     Thanks
>>     Joe
>>     --

Wayne Taylor
REALTOR

METRO EDGE REALTY
305-11331 Coppersmith Way,
Richmond BC V7A 5J9

c: 778-846-7357
o: 778-888-3888
e: wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.metroedge.ca
www.waynetaylor.ca

++++IMPORTANT+++++++++++

--> Why does my email look funny? <--
Because I'm serious about protecting your private communication with unbreakable security using free PGP encryption technology.  Want to get started now? Click here. http://waynetaylor.ca/pgp-protection/

--> Not using PGP? <--
That's your risk/choice and for you here is the standard disclaimer:
"This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately."