Re: on the emulator

The emulator from the stable channel is version 10.1 which has 15.04.4. The
emulator from proposed will have 15.04.5.

It is not necessary to specify the most recent framework version, although
I understand for new projects this is presented as the default. Unless you
require a new api its best to select an earlier version that meets your
needs (I know, you are asking but how do I know, we are working to improve
that)

You should not be able to see these in the store, in fact I don't even
think the store should accept 15.04.5 yet. Lets look into that.

Cheers
Pat